Tuesday, 22nd March 2022, 5 PM – 6 PM IST
Who should attend:
HR Heads, Comp & Ben Heads, Senior HR Professionals and Managers
Piecemeal programs are now a thing of the past. The last few years have pushed an ever-growing number of companies to look at offering integrated wellness programs that address the multi-faceted needs of employees today. From the rising concern among companies to address their employee’s mental health and burnout issues to providing them real-time, personalized telemedical services, the demand for holistic employee wellness programs has never been greater.
In order to meet these demands, HR leaders require to adopt a holistic approach to wellness. This means looking at building a wellness program that addresses the different components like physical, emotional, mental, wellbeing of employees. It also includes creating a culture where different stakeholders like team members, managers, and leaders are on-board and invested in employee wellness.
To deliberate further on the matter, People Matters and MediBuddy as part of the #WellnessFirstWithMediBuddy launch bring you this LinkedIn live that unpacks critical insights into crafting a holistic wellness program. The discussion will help create a road map for HR leaders and offer them a toolkit to craft a holistic wellness program. It will explore the role of digital tools in enabling HR leaders and provide ways to involve senior leaders in order to better address employee health concerns.
In this LinkedIn Live, we will discuss
- What should be the road map for HR leaders to make their wellness programs holistic?
- How can different stakeholders be brought together to create larger ownership in designing and implementing wellness programs?
- What is the role of senior leaders in creating a holistic wellness agenda?
- How can digital tools and technology be successfully embedded into wellness programs to offer real-time and personalized employee wellnesss?
- What are the challenges of implementing a holistic wellness program?
Click here to join!
Register to book your seat
Date:Tuesday, 22nd March 2022, 5 PM – 6 PM IST
Not a People Matters member? Sign up for free now!
Already a registered user or a subscriber?